Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Wonders - O

O is for Optimist.


An optimist is one who puts off for tomorrow what she could do today because there is always enough time.

An optimist always thinks the candle is meant to burn at both ends.

An optimist really believes that she is a faster typist than she is.

An optimist always has time for knitting and reading. 
 

An optimist's glass is always half-full...

My name is Stephanie and I am an Optimist.  Today I am chained to the newsletter desk.   Or I should be.


2 comments:

Mimi said...

Ha ha ha! Good one Stephanie, from one optomist to another. I especially empathise with the time factor.
Saw this recently and laughed: "it doesn't matter whether the glass is half empty or half full, the point is there's room for more wine"!
Have a good day!

Rudee said...

I am an Optimist, too. This week I was optimistic that my reader would be holding on to all of the posts I had no time to get to read. And it did! See, that worked out well, but I'm going to miss google reader come November when it goes away.

Since you haven't posted since Sunday, I hope you've unchained yourself and are out having some fun.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin