Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rug struggle

This is the first time I've ever had to put a rug on hold. I'm having issues with hooking the heron and I think some distance is needed. One of the things I have to work on is a balance between realism and impressionism. I'm not very good at either and that makes finding something in the middle difficult. I love to include birds and animals in my hooking projects but they are never without problems. Usually, I get it eventually and so it will be with this one.
But for now I'm moving on to some quilt square designs. These are for a swap which should be fun. They are unfinished and once we have received all our squares can be joined together to make a larger sampler rug.
So, for now, I happy to plan some new stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a few things on hold while I work out the next step, you'll get it eventually.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin