Friday, May 10, 2013

Fifty Fridays #37

Mother's Day is coming up.  Today's picture celebrates my mother.  I found it in the box the other day.  It's another one that didn't make it on to the CD and I don't remember ever seeing it before.


This is my mother and two of her brothers.  They are my Uncles Seymour and Howard.  I think Mom is about 3 here.  It must be chilly weather since she's wearing leggings and woolen bloomers under her coat.  At least that's what they look like to me.  That little girl looks pretty happy, doesn't she?


2 comments:

J.G. said...

They all look pretty happy, actually. Such a cute family group! I love seeing pictures of parents when they were kids.

Rudee said...

Yes, they all look joyful!

Happy Mother's Day, Stephanie!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin