Monday, January 31, 2011

Meet Me on Monday


Some of my  friends have been meeting other bloggers at Meet Me on Monday.  Each Monday,  Java over at Never Growing Old posts a set of 5 'getting to know you' questions.   What a fun way to find out a little bit more about our quirky selves.    I thought I'd give it a try this morning - mainly because I really liked this week's lead question.

1.  How do you like your hot dogs?


Mustard!  Mustard!  And more mustard!  If I'm feeling really fancy-schmancy, I'll add some sauerkraut.  Or chopped onions.  Mmm!  I feel a hot dog craving coming on.

2. Do you play Sudoku?



Oh, no...I'm a word girl.  Give me a crossword puzzle and I'm a happy camper.  But, please, no Sudoku.  I just can't wrap my head around those numbers.  No, wait!  The numbers are OK...it's the blank spaces that scare me.

3. What is your favorite vegetable?


Ooh!  This is so hard...I really, really like most vegetables.  My very best favorite?  That would have to be green beans right out of the garden.  I love the fuzzy, raspiness of the runner beans skin.  And, no need to cook them...they taste amazing when young and tender right off the plant. 

4.  Do you color your hair?

No, it would just be way too much trouble.  Those roots always growin' - it would make me crazy trying to keep up. 

5.  What is your favorite brand of clothing?


Another hard one.  Probably no real favorites - I just buy whatever I need like at the time. My feet are more fussy, though.    I always buy Saucony runners for their fit. 

That was fun!  Can't wait for next week's questions!

5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I cannot believe it!!!! We are the same in each thing!! I only want mustard on my dog, once in a while maybe sauerkraut. Favorite green veg, green beans, no hair color, don't buy clothes by brand, except for jeans, love crosswords, and scrabble, hate numbers!!!

notactuallygod said...

Thanks for dropping by and letting me know I gave you a good laugh (it's the whole point, you know)

Hope to see you again. (There's a idea contribution day coming up called "Wanna-Be Wednesdays" if you're interested! Stay good)

Rachel Cotterill said...

I'm vegetarian, but hot dogs are the one "fake meat" that I really enjoy. It's my junk food indulgence! But I like mine with fried onions and ketchup :)

Empty Nester said...

Haha! I agree with you on the blank spaces! And the shoes-- I am pretty picky about shoes...I like my feet to be comfortable, which is why it's good we live where we do--mostly flip flop weather here!

Mimi said...

It was fun to read your answers too!
I'm with you on veggies, love 'em!
Haven't heard of those runners, but I need to get new ones soon so I'll be on the lookout.
My MMOM is up! And for once, it doesn't feature chocolate!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin