Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A - Z Challenge: I

I is for Irresistible.


There are some lures that can't be ignored.  Cats must sleep on quilts - especially when there is sunshine involved.  Knowing this, I always left a towel over a quilt in progress when our lovely Kalika lived with us. 


This is our Dublin Bay rose.  I was tempted by the evocative name when I was looking for something completely different at the garden shop.  Definitely an irresistible impulse. 


And, a rose, any rose - is an  irresistible nose magnet.  I must have at least one sniff.   Even a faded rose can have a scent. 

What can't you resist?

10 comments:

Rudee said...

What? No yarn? I find yarn irresistible. Belgian chocolate, too.

Your Dublin Bay rose bathed in dew is stunning! I can see how you couldn't resist such a beauty.

Journaling Woman said...

Very irresistible!

Teresa

EmptyNester said...

I was curious as to why there was no yarn mentioned here too. LOL I'm beginning to find my garden irresistible. And Tucker. :)

The Golden Eagle said...

Great pictures! :)


The Golden Eagle
The Eagle's Aerial Perspective

Mimi said...

Maybe you didn't want to state the obvious, yarn is irresistible!

Me? chocolate!
Lots of other things I would find hard to resist, but I completely cave round chocolate.
Oh, babies too! I just love to cuddle them and sniff them!

Cindy said...

Yes irresistible for sure. Love your sleeping cat loving the sun. Good find at the garden centre.

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

I think I have more of a problem resisting yarn! ;) LOVE that first rose!

Susan Kane said...

I cannot resist antique stores, bookstores, and quilts and quilting fabrics. I have to handle everything.

Patricia Stoltey said...

The scent of lavender is irresistible, and the smell of coffee first thing in the morning.

Ellen Brickley said...

That rose is beautiful :) I agree, sniffing roses is irresistable, but the hardest thing for me to resist is chocolate!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin