Of course, there are some rules. I'll just let you know what they are right now and get that out of the way:
For the last couple of days, I've been thinking about those random things. Is it random if you think about them ahead of time? I think so, since it doesn't say to be spontaneously random. And, since versatility invites randomness, it must be OK to rummage around in my brain a bit before spilling these things onto the virtual paper. Whilst down on my hands and knees peering into the bottom shelves, at the back, I found some lurking information:
1. I have an idea that I dislike rules. But, there are so many little rules that I set up for myself to follow that I think that must be wrong. Maybe I just want to be the rule-maker...I am a control freak. Oh, yes.
2. I will not drink milk. It's OK on cereal and I eat other dairy like yogurt (yum!) and cheese (except cream cheese - yuck!) but I can not force down a glass of milk. When I was born, I apparently couldn't keep milk down and spent the first few days on sugar water. I'm sure there's something interesting and medical in this story but I'll never really know what now.
3. I have no piercings and no tattoos. No interest in the piercings and the idea that the tattoo I get today will certainly not look near as beautiful in twenty years is a big disincentive.
4. I am a push-over for ornamental frogs - Or would that be mental frogs? For the house, the garden, in the air...I love them all. The goofier-looking the better.
5. I have have travelled to, and in, seven of the provinces in Canada and will soon add number eight: Newfoundland/Labrador.
6. I would rather write with a pencil than a pen. I just like the way it glides over paper and the swishing sound it makes. The easy erasing part is good, too.
7. Although, I live very close to at least three local ski mountains and not that far away from one of the best in the world, Whistler/Blackcomb, I have never wanted to ski. Falling down and breaking something is a big fear of mine. Looks like I've circled back to number 1 and that control thing.
And now I get to the awarding of the award. This might fall victim to one of my own little rules: I won't choose. I invite you to visit my sidebar and visit any one of the bloggers there. They are all Versatile and deserve the award. I'm pretty sure there's more than 15. Thanks again, Lily.