Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh, no! Snow!






Baby, it's cold outside! It's not very much but it does make everything look a bit prettier. I grabbed the camera for a few garden pictures. The gray squirrel found a peanut on the deck.




From the top: winter jasmine; a primula, and a helleborine orchid seed stalk. At the bottom is an echinacea seed head. I just love the super close-up on this camera. No, really.





We'll enjoy the 'snow' day and do some Christmas baking. Maybe even get the Christmas decorations out. Snow kind of puts me in that festive mood. I'm about ready to go out and get a real Christmas tree. No, wait. Where the heck would it go? And what about the scent allergies?
But the idea of a lovely fir with that outdoorsy smell is tempting. I think I'll make gingerbread men instead.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin