Today, we're talking about soup and birthdays among other things. Patrice has a few questions to get us going:
1. What's your favorite kind of soup? Vegetable, vegetable and more vegetable. I love it thick and full of as many veg as I can find in the fridge. Homemade is best, of course.
2. Do you prefer movies or a play? Oh, I like plays better than movies. have to admit I haven't been to either in a long time. But if you were to offer me tickets to both, I'd choose the play. Or maybe the movie if it was one I really wanted to see. Oh, see? Tough question.
3. What was your most unusual birthday celebration? Hmmm. I gues I've always had pretty rdinary celebrations. Nothing unusual that was memorable.
4. What position were you in your family? Eldest. Still am. And like all eldest children, I was the experimental child. Parents seem to get the hang of it better after that first one. I know this is true because my eldest has told me so.
5. Please finish this: "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight". I wish that kindness wasn't such a rarity in our world.