Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wish I were here

It's been - and continues to be - a week of meetings.  I do like meetings - I know, how weird is that! -but it's nice to have some in-between time to play.  Not a lot of that going around this week.

So, inspired by J.G. over at Hotchpotcafe, who seems to want to escape, too, I'll share where I would rather be this week: 


walking the cliffs in Howth, Ireland.  Hearing the sea birds screech and cry and having the wind off the Irish Sea blow away the cobwebs would be a welcome change. But, I think I'll have to settle down and prepare for another meeting or two.  So, packing my bags will have to wait.

Where would you like to be this week?

6 comments:

Rudee said...

Right now I'd settle for sleeping in late, but your cliffs look mighty inviting. So I'd rather be there with you hiking those trails.

Enough of that dreaming, it's time to go pick up my FIL and take him to the hospital.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your picture AND description are lovely. Can I walk with you?

Mimi said...

I knew the minute I saw the little picture on my dashboard that it was Ireland!
You'd be welcome back here any time!
Call over and see where i'd rather be, and why! And thanks for the inspiration, I'll call in to Hotchpotch too.

J.G. said...

That looks lovely. I wouldn't mind being there, either! Thanks for sharing.

Gill - That British Woman said...

right down in the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee in Cades Cove......maybe next year!!

Just catching up with what you have been up to Stephanie.....

Gill in cool Southern Ontario, Fall is here now......

Jeannette StG said...

Oh I would want to be at so many places -how about the Mediterranean coast or Beijing, Honkong, Paris, New Zealand - I have too much on my list:):)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin