Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy morning

It's a warm sunny morning - just perfect for breakfast on the deck. As I was looking out at the garden, I could hear a loud humming right beside me. It was coming from the weigila beside the deck railing. There was a whole bumble of bees buzzing around the pink flowers. Of course, I ran for the camera.

They were so busy it was hard to get them to stand still and pose. Such a lot of flowers to get through while the sun shines. So, I just pointed and shot. Most shots were rubbish but here's one that isn't too bad.



This bee on the cornflower was a bit lazier...or more used to the papparazzi.

2 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

It's not easy to catch those busy bumble bees, is it? How smart of you to run for your camera. ;-)

Rudee said...

How nice to see the bees hard at work cross pollinating the flowers. May the honey flow soon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin