Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday wonders - O


O is for orange. Can't you just smell them? And feel the texture of their skin. And they're so, er...orange.

I took this photo months ago when the sky was gray and there was no sign of life in the garden.

In fact, this photo was the reason I started my alphabet challenge. I wanted to use it but couldn't really work it into a blog. So I had to create a whole series just to have the excuse. Oh, all, right, I confess the challenge has been more fun than just a one-off blog would have been.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I totally know what you mean about an orange. It's like a little gift all wrapped up in cheerfulness. I'm glad it inspired you to do your Sunday Wonders series. I've been enjoying it a lot.

Rudee said...

Hands down, the best thing about winter is the abundance of California oranges.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin