Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Handy & Red

This is my Ruby Tuesday offering...



Meet my main squeeze - for knitting, that is. This little device replaced my twirly row counter about three years ago and we've not been apart since. I squeeze and count faithfully now when I used to try and 'remember'. That twirly thing is OK when you use straight needles but I use circs almost exclusively. Now my row counter just sits beside me and gets a squeeze at the end of every row. That's love!

See more red stuff at Mary T's place - she's the host for Ruby Tuesday.

6 comments:

Rudee said...

I always forget to click the counter.

storyteller said...

How very kewl ... handy device for sure!
Hugs and blessings,

Maria Berg said...

Squeezes and squeeze that is love!!! I will squeeze mu husband to night ... LOL
For my little girl - If I paid them a lot, I would have to charge them rent,like IVON wrote on a comment.

/Take care MB

Dianne said...

what a great little gadget

if only I could knit!

Gattina said...

Never seen such a thing, lol but I don't knit either !

Karen ~Georgia Angel said...

That's what I hate most about knitting is trying to remember what row I'm on. Never could keep up. A counter would be very handy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin