Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Wonders - Z

Z is for Zig-zag.


Of all the tweeds in my rug-hooking wool stash, the herringbones are my favorites.  They hook up in such interesting, and varied, looks.  I think that it's the diagonals that keep them interesting.  There is so much movement to catch the eye...no getting bored with these fabrics. 

And, now I'm at the end of a second run of the alphabet.  I had hoped that it would bring me to spring again - and it has.

I had thought that I would quit now but I've caught myself thinking about a third round.  There is so much variety in the world of letters that this never gets old for me.  Play it again?

6 comments:

Rudee said...

As long as you do it with great Zeal!

Mimi said...

Yes, pleAZe!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yes, play again! I love herringbone, too, and you have a nice variety of different ones.

Unknown said...

Looks like you have a nice stash of tweeds for your hooking projects!

Rachel Cotterill said...

Those are great fabrics :)

As for going round again - if it's still fun, why not...? ;)

ilovepink1078 said...

Stephanie,
I’m one of your followers.

Hope to hear you soon...

Pink

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin