I had some inspiration in the yellow and green of the daffodils we bought to brighten the house. And then, I spied my first dandelion of spring. This is my favorite flower.
I knew I had some some yellow and green yarn and I wanted a new tea cosy. The red one seemed so red all of a sudden. I think spring just shoved the need for such a hot color out the door.
I used a sunflower design instead of the pictured flowers because I like them, they're easier to depict and I wanted to play with seed stitch a little more. It makes a perfect sunflower center.
Here it is blocking - the yellow in the first yarn picture is more accurate...this is bright!. The green is on the needles right now becoming a lining. I found that the red tea cosy didn't keep the teapot as hot as I wanted. So, I'm giving this one thermal underwear.