Friday, January 8, 2010

Tea cosy pattern

Whew!  That almost took longer to write up than it did to knit!


Then I spent a long time yesterday trying to figure out how to embed the document - it is possible.  I just don't have quite enough  time smarts to re-size the blog template to accommodate the file.  Oh, it's such a steep climb.

Anyway, I have finished writing up the pattern.  It is available in either a PDF or a  Word file.  If you would like to have this pattern, please contact me by email.  You can find the link on my profile. I'll send the pattern out as soon as you ask.

If you detect any errors, please let me know.  Be sure to post some photos of your cosies - I'd love to see them.

Here's to happy knitting and hot tea!

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Stephanie, thank you SO much!
I'm off to email you now!

Rudee said...

It's adorable. You should upload the pattern on Ravelry.

Paws on the Run said...

Have you put it on Ravelry??? :)

Stephanie V said...

Thanks for the suggestions.
Umm...I just looked at Ravelry. I think for the time and effort involved , I'll stick with what I'm doing.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on publishing your first pattern.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin