- Would you rather cook or clean house? Definitely cook. And that's not my favorite job, so you can see how much I hate to clean house. Both were necessary evils of raising a family. Luckily, nowadays, the cooking is less constantly required and the housework isn't as huge, either.
- Who do you resemble in your family? Oh, I look like my Dad. But I have the blue eyes of my mother's family. I also resemble my sister. When my younger son was a baby, he would get a very puzzled look on his face whenever she spoke. Our voices were almost exactly the same. But hey! Mommy's over there- who's talking?
- Have you tried e-books yet? No. Not sure that I ever will. I like having a book in my hands. I get the convenience when travelling but that's the only time I would even consider using it. And, this last trip was so action-packed that I only managed to read one book the whole time. And it was a skinny one!
- Do you collect anything? Oh, I collect yarn LOL I''ve made a pledge to not collect any until the new year and then I'll try to be more selective. No guarantees on that. I have a pretty big Santa collection that I like to put out at Christmas. It's a 'closed' collection now and not growing.
- What's your favorite fall tradition? The only fall tradition I have is getting out the winter rain jacket. And you couldn't call that a favorite. Fall isn't my best season and I seem to have jumped right into fall from summer this year so maybe I'm a little wary right now.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Visiting on the porch
I've missed a couple of chats and I've been looking forward to getting together again. All (well, most) of my chores are done and I can stroll over and sit a while. Patrice has a few new questions to ask, so here goes.