Thursday, May 21, 2009

G-r-rr!



Just hangin' around and a little frustrated here. For some reason, all network connections have been lost and the wireless won't connect. Sigh!

So, I'm feeling growly and I keep tinkering. I have sent an SOS to our Guy Who Helps but it may be a few hours until we get a response. Meanwhile, I'm trying to be patient but really I just want to play with the new toy. Now, I can do stuff with it because it is working. And, as long as our other computers are networked it's all good. So, I've just put myself in patient mode and know it will all be resolved in time.

1 comment:

Penny McKinlay said...

I had problems with my wireless connection until I changed the way I had my main computer plugged into the power bar, which had various options for always being on, etc. It didn't really make sense, but it worked.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin