Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Easy life

I thought computers were supposed to make life easy!

I decided I wanted to make a slide show Powerpoint presentation for our next annual meeting. It's been a few years since I even bothered with Powerpoint - mainly because I didn't have it. And I really didn't miss it all that much.
When I got a new computer I thought it might come in handy and was glad it came stock. Now, here I am doing my slide show and relearning everything. I had a couple of hundred photos which first had to be sorted and culled for the best effect. Then it took ages to figure out a couple of stupid things I was doing wrong. It's almost done now - just have to do the titles and I'm finished.

But what I thought was going to be a couple of hours work has turned into a few more than that. I know the problem is that the computer is only as good as the operator. I need more practice.

Bring on your slide shows...I can do it now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin