I call it Wildberry Mousse and I used Deborah Newton's pattern, Buttercream Jacket. Mine turned out not as jacket-ish so I can wear it for a pick-up sweater anytime. My yarn, which is an acrylic/mohair blend is very light. It was hard to find buttons which wouldn't be too heavy for the fabric. I do like all the crunchy textures which aren't lost in the mohair halo. The shawl collar was a bit fiddly but not hard at all and turned out well, I think. Probably, it'll mostly be worn unbuttoned.
I bought the yarn at a garage sale a few years ago. I made a cardi for oldest gd, Becky, just after I bought it. Being made of this indestructible and quite washable yarn, I'm sure will last through all the other girls, too. I must have had around 20 balls - I'm down to eight and a half now. I dreamed that I would use it all up. There's a whole other sweater in the stash still.
And, last weekend, when I was
Today, I'm going to experiment with felting swatches to make a few more pairs of those clog slippers. Since some wool yarns felt better than others, I have to try them out in the hot water first. I might even try the pink mohair. Can't hurt - and it might work. Stay tuned.